• Virtual Assistant / Data Typist / Data Entry / Scrapping

    Hi, Myself Hassan Usman.

    I specialize in Data Entry, Virtual Assistant, Web scrapping and Email Scrappig.
     With much Hard work and over 1 year of Experience under my belt, I'm possibly best for your Project related to my skill and expertise i mentioned above as i have done such projects in past effectively will provide quality work and RATE is Compatible as well.
     I'm also available for permanent works on daily basis and fast RESPONSIVE & EXCITED to work with people.

     "All projects will be done by me so you wont be worried about outsource of data"
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    To Earn my Services Click Here

    Hope I've impressed you enough now let me serve you with my services, To place your order or for more discussion Click here and contact me at my freelance Profile.

    ADDRESS

    Islamabad, Pakistan

    EMAIL

    Hassanusman9231@mail.com

    CELLPHONE

    +92-3038019016

    TELEPHONE

    +92303-8019016